Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

I know that I am so behind on blogging, and I will put it all in. I know I keep saying that too, but I am really just trying to focus on the 5K that is coming up this Saturday!

So, today started with a job at 8:30am until 12:30am. Not much activity there, but great kids to be with, and hopefully they will ask me back an the kids will be interested in going outside next time! The awful part is that I grabbed food to bring to eat at that job, but forgot it on the counter! It actually worked out better, because my meal included nuts, and one of the kids is severly allergic, so I wouldn't have been able to eat it anyway. So, I chose to eat about 1/2 cup of apple sauce to tide me over. I was excited to check out the grand opening of the new Whole Foods here in San Jose, and it was close to where this job was, so I headed over there after work. It was a mad house, which is what I expected, but finally found a parking spot and took a look around inside. I expected bigger and better than the one in Cupertino(about 20 minutes away), but it really wasn't bigger. It may be different when there aren't so many people, we'll see. I am still thrilled to have it so close, and thier gluten free selection was great! I got some lunch there and headed home.

I goal was to try and do my run before the second job, but my whole foods trip took a bit longer than planned. so, did a few things at home, but felt tired due to not enough sleep last night.

Worked another not so active job from 3:30-7:30, then headed home and did my run..here are the results... treadmill...3.21 miles...42:39 minutes
That beats my time on the cruise!!! But outside on Saturdday with a ton of people and incline, I'm sure, it might not be so good, we'll see. I am feeling much more confident about Saturday, and I anticipate one more run tomorrow and then on Friday, I am going to do a walk. Possibly walk the whole course when I pick up my race bib and stuff on Friday afternoon.

Headed to bed in a few! I need a battery for my scale, so not doing perfect on tracking food, and today was a bit difficult to track, but have been doing much better this week compared to last. I am just giving my stats for calories burned: 3165 . I only got about 4 or 5 hours of sleep which is waaay not good. the next three nights will be better. tonight I expect about 6, but the next 2 will be 8 or more!

okay, off to bed!
Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment