Thursday, November 18, 2010

putting together the pieces

I wish that I had better news to report.

It is Monday, 22nd, and I have been working on putting the pieces together. I will do a post to tell you about today, but the past days that I haven't posted I have been working to figure out why I am at a stand still. I have been having some trouble with my right hip. Even with that, on Friday, I ran a mile, biked 2 miles and did 2500 meters on the row machine..all at the gym. Unfortunately, that is all that I have done physically besides work. I hae just been trying to put together the pieces, but this is getting pretty old. As I type this I think to myself..what's the big deal. you have made the decision, you know what you want and what to do to get it, so just do it. hmmm..wonder what is blocking me from thinking logically about it all.

okay, that's all for now.

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment