Thursday, November 4, 2010

wednesday

My sleep is still strange. I am waking up after just a few hours of sleep. I just don't know why. I planned to go and meet my friend today at 11, and she needed to cancel, which is totally fine. But I just sort of shut down and watched DVD's and ate more food than I physically needed. I talked to my friend, Ellen, and I guess what I told her was basically that if I have a busier schedule, and have to do more planning with my food and work out times, then I stay more on track. I also think that I used to have such an incredibly busy schedule all the time that when I had a day off, I just sort of collapsed. Now that I have more time and flexibility, I don't need to do that, I can use my time for working out, or reading, or whatever, but I just revert back to old habits. I did take a step forward last night and posted on craigs list for a work out partner and another one for a racquetball partner too. Hopefully I will get some response there, if not, I will try and post somewhere else too.

So today, Wednesday, I did virtually nothing, didn't even write this blog until tonight, thursday night. I did go to the gym and did 2500 meters on the rowing machine, did about half mile walking/running on the treadmill. I am worried, I couldn't run, my body just wouldn't have it. The next few days I really need to focus on the running. I also rode 15 miles on the bike at the gym too. Also, I did have a great moment midday and continued in the evening. My next post(title: Belly Fat) will talk about it.

After so many nights of waking up after about 5 hours of sleep, I started to try and figure out why. While I was working tonight, I thought that even though it has never been a probem in the past, maybe the sunlight is waking me up. I remembered that I had an eye mask, so decided that I would use that at bedtime tonight, and see if it will work to help me sleep more hours straight.

Okay, no stats because they won't be accurate.

I need to figure out why I am having trouble moving forward after the cruise..More mental homework to do for sure!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment