Wednesday, November 10, 2010

monday, weigh in #19

Basically, I am +2 pounds this week. I am not worried about it and know why, so I am not stressing about it at all. After the 5K this week, I will be refocusing and setting new goals. I am feeling so much pressure internally about whether I will be able to do the 5K on Saturday. I know that I did one on the cruise, but I also know that it was different on the cruise, and I haven't run much since returning.

I finished the job at 10am, came home and slept for only a couple of hours before having to go to a job from just 3-6. I got done with work, and was so tired, I did very little, and got some sleep.

It seems that my body knows that sleep needs to be the thing to get before working out. So strange to me because I have always said that if I could take a pill and never have to sleep, I would. I still feel that way, but unfortunately, not going to happen in my life time. So, I think that as much as I don't like it, I have resigned myself to the fact that sleep is very important in proper health, healing and actual functioning, and that I will strive to get at least 7 hours every night.

Oh, last night I got about 4 or 5 hours of broken sleep, and it stinks. I want to make sleep a focus, but I do have to pay the bills, so I do have to take the work that I am offered.

Thanks so much for reading!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment