Friday, November 26, 2010

much more activity!!!

the day started with a dog walk where I am pet sitting, then packed up food and off to a job by 8:30 I was there until about 4pm, then planned to go to a TEAM meeting, but with the traffic the day before Thanksgiving and everything it just couldn't work. I ran got a couple of things from home and then back to walk and run the dog! I finished getting things ready for Thanksgiving and the early morning turkey trot! I am very apprehesive about the run tomorrow. I went to the light rail station to double check the route and times. While I was out there, I was so cold, and it was going to be colder than that in the morning. I haven't been able to run in super cold weather, so that is a concern, not only for my lungs, but overall cold too. As you know, I haven't been very active and running much at all since the last 5K, so that is a concern too. I have decided that if I do need to stop and walk, then that is the way it needs to be, and not to stress about it. Of course, I will be thrilled if i am able to run the entier thing, but I am not feeling too confident that will happen.

Learing and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment