Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Trying Tuesday

I got GREAT sleep, actually. I got 10 hours of sleep, but unlike most people that feel refreshed and well rested after 10 hours of sleep, I was groggy and still felt tired. I got a slow start and then went to a job from 3-6:30 and then changed clothes and headed to my TEAM/Mona Vie meeting. It was about 2 hours away in Vacaville. Seemed crazy because I knew that I had to be at a job at 8:30 on Wednesday morning. I knew that getting the information from a millionaire that has a lifestyle that is closer to what I want than what I have. I also knew that the people there would inspire me and support me. They don't judge and they honestly care about me as a person. I cherish all of them and would do anything for them too. They are a family that I am blessed to be part of, and we all have the same goal in mind, to help influence and change the world into a better place. Of course, all of that must start by changing ourselves, right? The things that I learn and have learned from the TEAM are things that have guided me in this journey and will continue to hep me throughout my life for sure! Sometimes I don't know why I ramble about stuff, but think that someone must have needed to hear what I had to say.

I went to the meeting, and I battled traffic, wasn't able to work out, and didn't get enough sleep. However, after being there for 5 minutes, I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I made the right decision. The love and support I felt was amazing, and the information that I learned to help me in in both this journey and my journey with my financial future goals too!

I am feeling much stress about the 5K on Saturday and about not having the blog up to date with the cruise information. Sunday the plan is to recover rom Saturday (5K and TEAM seminar), and to give you every detail I possibly can about the cruise. I won't schedule a job that day, and I will be goal setting too. The next few months are going to be awesome!!!

calories burned: 2632

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment