Monday, November 1, 2010

slow start Saturday

I got about 8 hours of sleep and that felt good. I wanted to meet my friend, Sharon, at 8:15 at the gym, but it was important that I got sleep, so missed my time at the gym in the morning. I got a ton of energy about an hour before I had to leave for a job. At the job I had a ton of energy, did things around their house and had fun playing with the kids too. I got home and as much as I didn't want to work out and felt tired, I went to the gym. I was only there for about an hour, and it wasn't super high intensity, but after feeling sort of defeated and not getting to the gym on Friday when I had a ton of time, it was good to just make the commitment and get there.

Not much else to report really except that Sunday I will be making stir fry and working out! I will be working on posting all the cruise details and planning for the week too!

I know that Sunday will be a better day. I feel much more on track, and ready to get pumped up for the weigh in on Monday.

stats:
8 hours of sleep..finally
calories burned:2433--i had the band off for 1.5 hours when I was active, but didn't add in the activity because it was just random things around the house.
calories consumed:
calorie deficit:

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment