Sunday, March 6, 2011

C25K for me and Megan Krotz

Early sunday morning and I am just writing about Thursday, but lots of good stuff to let you know about!

No yoga this morning, which is disappointing! I had a big day ahead of me with a job from 8-1 and one from 1:15-8:30. I did such a great job with food today, even with some temptations. The 22 DAYS bars are amazing, just love them, and they are sustaining me so well, I love it. I need to order more for sure, I need more flavors! At the second job, there is always so much running around, I love it!! So, headed home and remembering that I had to to the C25K, it had been so long! Allison and Megan's words were in my head, I had to get it done for sure!!

So, a big shout out to Megan Krotz! I have never met her, but she went on Jillian's cruise with me, and we have connected through facebook since the cruise. She is such a positive influence and is very supportive too! Well, she started the C25K program today, I'm so proud of her! the even more amazing part, she is doing the run part at 6.0 and said it was easy!!! She is going to be running a ton so soon!!! Congrats, Megan! Keep up the great work!!

So, here's what I did with C25K: week 1, day 3..redone, on accident, I ran/walked 1.76 miles in 28.30 minutes. ran at 5.0 each time...improvement for me! Of course I did my 200 crunches too!

I cut up all my veggies for Friday. They are even all set up in the pot so all I need to do is put it on to steam in the morning!!

not many other things to report. I really hope to do yoga in the morning, but it is late, and want to get my sleep in for sure!

Stats:
Calories burned: 3243
calories consumed: 1672
calorie deficit: 1571

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment