Sunday, March 6, 2011

Super Saturday with Yoga, walking and C25K

I got about 7.5 hours of sleep, it was wonderful! I thought that I would sleep longer, but I guess my nap made up for my lack of sleep the other night.

I got straight to yoga and did 2 AM workouts, I was feeling stiff, but after the second one, really felt loosened up and was feeling all the rewards of what yoga does for me, I felt great!! I made a great breakfast and then did some things online and around the house, incuding some cooking for the day. One thing I did was finally put the chart with challenges and tracking things for the month. I had been writing them down, but transferred it and put it on the wall. It is will be a great reminder every morning when I get up!

fast forward a couple of hours....
I put on my headphones, plugged into my Droid and played the Pandora app so I could just have random music along with the map my run app and I went outside to the park and walked. It was sooo beautiful outside it had to be around 65 or warmer. Well, I started out a bit slow, but ended up walking 3.05 miles in about 46minuts. I headed home, tons of water, did some reading, and then I fell asleep and took a nap for 2 hours!! I got up and basically did some reading,and busy work on the computer and chatted with some wonderful friends!! I had dinner, but really wasn't filling, so I ended up eating a bit more.

So, it was about 10:30, I still needed to do C25K, and really wanted to do it at 5.0 speed on the running part and wanted to do some weights too. Well, I got up, and headed to the gym here at my apartment complex. I was the only one there, and I was so in the zone! I did c25K week2, day2 (this level is run for 90 seconds, run for 2 minutes, alternating for 20 mintues)I did the running @ 5.0. I even did a 30 second 7.0 sprint during the cool down!! AFterwards, I did weights, for about 25 minutes, at a very fast pace and felt like I got a great arm workout!!

Been catching up on blogging for the week, hope you go back and read them if you haven't yet, now off for a bath and 8 hours of sleep!!

stats:
calories burned: 2627
calories consumed:1875
calorie deficit:752

Even though I did a ton of activity today, I did have the nap and ate too much. I think that I didn't feel satisfied with my dinner. I need to rethink that meal in the future...good learning experience!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment