Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wasted Wednesday?

it's been a busy couple of days and so once again, it's saturday morning and I am blogging about past days that I wrote in a notebook, but haven't yet posted..thanks for still reading!!

I had gone to bed later and since I knew that I would be completely short on sleep anyway, I made sure that I got up and did yoga. I was realy stiff, but did it anyway and I felt great that I made time for and accomplished it! The rest of teh day I felt more balanced adn relaxed too, it was great!! I know that I won't be abe to do it everyday, but I'm hoping to get into a pattern where I CAN do it everyday!

I finished my morning djob at 1, and though I wanted to walk and blog, I didn't. You know what it's like when you just have to make a ton of phone calls, and actually talk to a person so you have to call during business hours? Well, that's what I did. Then, I headed to Costco to get a couple of things, and then I rememered how much organic and non organic produce that they have. So, I got some asparagus, green beans, spinach, pineapple and fuji apples. all organic except spinach and pineapple. It is going to be a yummy week!! Then to an interview with a new family for ocassional work. Then to my evening job that only goes for a few hours. While I was there, I did my 200 crunches. Allison keeps reminding me to squeeze things in whenever you can. Headed home...

Then, my time just goes somewhere! It's almost like I blackedout and lost a chunk of time! I go into a Target to get a couple of things and look for Marco Borges' book(I know, why didn't I just buy it online, right? ..um, because I am a dork) So, then I see they have a ton of fitness dvd's on sale and I spend time looking through those, I even found Jeanette Jenkins bootcamp workout that she did with Jane Fonda or Jane sponsored..it's in the Jane fonda workout line..crazy!! I even found old Jillian stuff too! I leave with a ton of stuff that I needed and a bunch of workout DVD's too. I leave and it is 1.5 hours after I left work..the store is about 25 min from job...arg, I really need to not stop anywhere on the way home!! Focusing on the urgent and importand things that will lead me closer to my goals are now where I have been focusing!! So, I plan to order things online more, just easier anyway.

I did end the evening coming home and....now I honestly can't remember what I did...another reason why I need to blog at night before bed, I think that I just was so tired I went to sleep.

stats:
food not entered, so all I can say is 200 crunches and
calories burned: 2829

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment