Monday, March 28, 2011

I think that Jillian Michaels is bugging my apartment

Obviously, I know she's not, but I got your attention, right?

Remember how I mentioned the long talk with Megan that I had on Saturday night? Okay, well we were talking about challenges and reaching our goals and why is it that we get to our goal, we don't hold on to it. But in the beginning we were talking about why do we struggle and not do the things that we do every day that we need to do. I said that if your dream/goal isn't big enough and you don't keep it in front of you, it is more of a challenge to reach the goal and keep it.

So, the next day I look at my facebook "smart tip" from Jilian and guess what she said...
Most people sabotage themselves because they aren't mindful in the moment. Let your daily actions be governed by your goals & dreams. Whenever you are making an important decision first ask if it gets you closer to your goals or farther away. If the answer is closer, pull the trigger. If it's farther away make a different choice. Conscious choice making is a critical step in making your dreams a reality.


I'm not saying I'm that smart, I'm just saying that I learned so much information from the TEAM system that Orrin Woodward and Chris Brady created, that it is in my head, and apparently, Jillian thinks it's good info too...even if she did bug my apartment to get it. LOL

learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loved that tip. It makes you stop and think before every decision you make! :)

    ReplyDelete