Tuesday, March 1, 2011

sleepless Sunday, marco's website

6am....cute dogs waking me up. Let the dogs out, feed the dogs, let the dogs out and back in, feed the bird, wipe up the giant puddle of water from when I stepped on the dog's water bowl, change socks, back to bed...maybe...please let me get back to sleep. Toss, turn, block the light with the pillow..why won't my body let me sleep?...beep, beep...incoming text...reach for glasses...COOL, A TEXT FROM BETH!! She wanted to know if we were going to walk at 9am!!! i figured that she wouldn't be interested because she and her family have been sick all week, so thought she wouldn't be interested in doing it. whoo hoo!!!!

So, I packed up my things at the pet sitting job, did my AM yoga, which was much easier today than yesterday! Then, I met Beth at 9:45 and we walked 3.82 miles! It was the best start to my day!!

I am noticing that the yoga is really helping my hip. It is still a little stiff after sleeping and sitting for awhile, but overall, there is no discomfort!!

The rest of my day was downhill. I was so tired and just did things around the house, went and played with the pets. I also dropped off all of my clothes that no longer fit me, so that felt very good to get rid of them!!

I had grand plans to do C25K and yoga and everything, but that lack of sleep and stuff just messed me up. That usually doesn't happen with pet jobs, must have had stuff on my mind. I don't feel great about the choices that I made and plan to get up and do Am yoga on monday..weigh in day tomorrow!!!

Oh, I realized that I never gave Marco's website so you could get the 22days bars! http://www.22daysnutrition.com/nutrition-bars.php
So, now I have tried cherry chocolate bliss, nut butter buddah crunch, Goji Mate Firecracker, I will be trying enightened pumpkinseed and fruit nut karma tomorrow! So far, i think cherry chocolate bliss is my favorite, but really liked them all a lot!!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment