Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Yoga, tired Tuesday, but a great day!!

Okay, Monday's stats...too strange, can't find my food list anywhere that I needed to input on bodybugg, but calories burned were 3003.

Tuesday is my really busy day, so I use it as my "rest" day. However, that just means I won't do a major workout. I still do a mile walk(Jillian's challenge), AM yoga(my challenge and best way to start my day) and 200 crunches(Jeanette's challenge).

So, the day started out great with AM yoga. What is really cool is that usually I end up looking at the clock about 10 minutes into the practice. My mind often wanders and I have to refocus my thoughts. Today, I looked at the clock 1 minute before the end of the workout. My mind stayed focused, my body felt relaxed and stretched, I felt ready for the day. I was running late, and in the past, I would have been stressing out, running around, frantic, but I wasn't, I was perfectly calm, it was wonderful!!

I know that I keep talking about yoga and less about my weight, going to the gym, lifting weights, running, but right now, I am really seeing the benefits!! I will still be doing those other things, but creating the habit of yoga in the morning is a great one, and I hope that in the future, it expands to a longer workout each day!

I worked 8-1 and then to my afternoon job 1:15-6, and did lots of things around the 2 story house, so I did get some activity there, which makes it nice since even though it is a no workout day, I generally get 3000+ calorie burn for the day. I also have a meeting at 8pm on Tuesdays. That 2 hour break between work and the meeting is such a strange time. I have to eat and I don't have time to go to the gym and shower. So, I took a 2 mile walk while I talked to a friend. Then off to my meeting, a quick shower and to bed. Okay, the funny thing is that as I got into the shower I remembered I needed to do my crunches, but forgot about them after I had gotten all relaxed. --I did them Wednesday morning at my job while the litle girl slept.

So, what else can I tell you about today? It's strange, I think of all of these things during the day, can't type them out, or write them down, and now, I am sort of blank.

Tuesday's stats:
7 hours of sleep
calories burned: 3001
caloires consumed: 1779
calorie deficit: 1222

tomorrow, c25k!!

Learning and growing into a heathier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment