Sunday, February 27, 2011

Saturday and more yoga

whoo hoo!! 9 hours of sleep. That is still within range of Jillian's sleeping guidelines. Remember, she said 7-9 hours, more than that can mess up your hormones too!

Morning AM work out with Rodney Yee! Okay, on DVD, not in person. The DVD is called "AM yoga for week" and it has different areas that you can work on each day. Today I decided to do "hip openers" since I have had so many challenges with my hip. Can I just tell you, WOW!! it was a great start to the day and my hip felt way better!!! I got to go run around with a couple of dogs that I was watching overnight, did a job caring for some kids, and then got back to where I was pet sitting. Well, I was tired, but I needed some more activity. I rowed 1500 meters on thier rowing machine and then did "basic workout for dummies" DVD.

As far as food, pretty good again today! I realized that I forgot my 200 crunches, so will need to do them on Sunday!

I am feeling great about my decision to not take the overnight jobs with the twins. Yes, the income would be good, but feeling more in control of my life and my time is more important!

Oh, I just remembered, last night I even went to the gym after my C25K at home, and I did weights! It felt really great to get back in the gym and do that, and I look forward to doing it much more often too!

I am excited that I am still excited about the yoga! Sunday the goal is the AM yoga and whatever other exercise I can get in!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment