Saturday, January 8, 2011

what I learned Wednesday...

I wrote this Thursday night when I didn't have internet acces:

I told you I would be honest and take you along on this crazy journey so that you can see the day to day things that I battle and how I work through to hopefully overcome them. Then get input from you to learn more and hopefully the person who says: "I can't", "I don't have the time", "I don't have the money", "I don't know how to start", "I messed up on food, what do I do now?" to be able to read one way of doing that from soene who is on the journey and not a big fitness guru. I think gettnig our info from teh correct source and learning from someone who has the results that we want is most important. So, I do my best to follow those people and then tell you how I am woring through those things(positive or negative).

With that said...I am going to tell you what I learned yesterday...
---1---pack your gym bag so that you can go straight to the gym instead of going home and getting side tracked.
---2---don't assume your schedule will go excactly as planned. Be flexible, but still put your health at the top of the list.
---3---If I keep eating how I need to in order to move closer to my goal weight, then if I have a day planned with a workout and am unable to do it, I still have a positive day with making healthy food choices.
---4---even though I have a long list of things to do, and eve if I am driving past a store where I need to pick up a few things, I don't need to stop...it can wait until a day whe I don't have a full schedule. For me that means on Friday night, Saturday or Sunday.
---5---if I stay caught up with paperwork and laundry, everything seems easier and more balanced. (by this sunday all paperwork will be gone through and a better system in place..the last one was NOT working well for me!)
---6---even if I don't get the blog onto the computer, journal daily and transfer it on line when you can.
---7---work with what time you DO have to make the most of your day both with food and activity. Don't beat yourself up if you"plan" goes of track, adjust your game plan to try and avoid that in the future.

today I slept in a bit bec ause I had made and packed my food for the day last night before bed. I missed a work out yesterday because a work shift got extended, and I will today(thursday) also. Hopefully tonight I can get in 30 minutes after I get home about 8:30. If I don't, then it means that I need sleep as I am adjusting to the new schedule, and I am okay with that.

written saturday:
thursday I had to pick up my replacement phone. I got home about 9:30, and made food and went to bed. It was going to be a very early morning and a long day on Friday, so again, I opted for sleep.

calorie deficit: 1398

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment