Saturday, January 1, 2011

OMG...THANK YOU, Ellen!!!!!

Okay, I often write one or more things down during the day to go in the blog. Then, I copy and paste them from various places on my computer(an email to myself or a doc in WORD). Well, in my copying and pasting and dealing with waking children last night, I somehow "cut" Ellen, and didn't copy and paste what I had written about her. So, Ellen will now get her own Thank You entry..and truth be told, as much as she doesn't like getting the attention, she does deserve her own entry , because of all she does for me...(yes, many of the people I listed deserve their own too--don't get upset that you didn't get your own, okay?)oh heck, here's what I originally wrote about her, I don't need to tell you everything that I'm about to say..right?? LOL

"Ellen--I have known Ellen for over 20 years. We have so much in common and yet, we are totally opposite. Ellen is a person that I talk with nearly every day. She's like family to me, and I love her kids more than they'll ever know. As far as thanking her, I don't think that is very easy. She can call me on things, and she has, or she can put things into perspective so that I can stop freaking out about it. She helps me to see what I am doing right and what I need to improve on, but she is like my mom, she steers me in the direction without telling me what to do. She has helped me on this journey and life in general more than I think I have ever told her. SO...THANK YOU, ELLEN!!!"

So, with that said, I have to add..I am so sorry that Ellen wasn't in the original post. I really need to get better at rereading them before I post them. Sorry, Ellen, yours was one of the first things I wrote..an email in my phone so I would have it later. You're the best, thanks so much for always being there!!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

1 comment: