Tuesday, January 4, 2011

no work out day

it's late and I need to get to bed, but wanted to just let you know my progress..

TOTALLY on track with food yesterday and today! It was no work out day, but did 20 wall push ups. Wish I would have thought about it earlier in the day. Trying to get adjusted to the time and the groove of the new schedule.

I was able to plan my meals through Friday and start my shopping list. Got a list of things to do this weekend, and workouts planned. need to look at the 24hour fitness schedule, so I can take a class on fri, sat and/or sun!!

really need to sleep. I don't know Jeanette's challenge for today, but I will do it on Sunday, when Jeanette usually has her down day(i think she said).

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment