Friday, January 21, 2011

perplexed, elated, knowledgeable, naive, tired.......

THAT'S how I feel...in addition: uncomfortable, blessed, happy, energized, strong, powerless, hopeful, defeated, restless, confused, overwhelmed, irritated, lost, uplifted, afraid, searching, driven, weak, determined, enthusiastic, helpful, dismissed, committed, thankful, bothered, upset, inspired....and with all of this, I KNOW that I will succeed in whatever I choose to put my energy in, no matter which winding roads I take or how long the struggles last.

No matter how you're feeling, even if you can't figure it out like me, the solution is NOT in a bag of popcorn with butter, at the movies...trust me, I tried tonight. I'm not proud of it, but what is great is that even with all of these feelings the worst one is that I want to throw up. I will remember that next time I think about getting popcorn at the movies.

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment