Saturday, January 8, 2011

less worry

I haven't had the best luck with my internet or time this week, so I have been writing in my notebook each day. Now I am posting them all hope they help you a little bit! all of your input always helps me, thanks a million!!

I am finding htat as much a I enjoy the variety of working at various hours, not having to worry about the money aspect of ththings is good when trying to focus on my health and fitness goals. I do look forward to the day when money is not an issue but for now, it is, and my set schedule is also shoeing me how much I can do in one day if I make tha tmy #1 priority. I ahve alsways known that I do my best work when I have a busier scheudle, so this new one seems to be working out fairly well as of day 2..LOL

not much to report since it was not a work out day! I did the morning job, the afternoon job, ate when and what I was supposed to, had my meeting, and a bunch of things after that..but to bed much later than planned because of food prep and all, but it's a learning process. I know I have much less worry about money, now to focus on not worrying about the food stuff as much, ya know?

Calorie deficit for the day: 1473

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment