Sunday, January 23, 2011

ummm...understanding

Well, a lot of the feelings from thursday night have now resolved themselves, well sort of. Friday I actually worked for a family, then about 1.5 hours later got a call from the nanny agency saying that the family that I had just worked for that day wanted to terminate our agreement. I am totally fine with that, because it was getting increasingly challenging and I was wondering how I was going to stay for a year like this. But, like with any job, if the parent is going thrugh something, I am going through something. I have to help the kids to adapt in addition to me trying to be there for the parent in the way he/she needs. Everything that were on her list of why she wanted me in her home were the reasons that she gave for no longer wanting me there. So, I am adapting...again.

Just like improving my health, there are always other things to improve upon in my relationships, my jobs, my business. Though I did the same thing for this family for almost 6 months, I didn't tap into her needs well enough I suppose. So, something to learn from...though I'm still trying to figure it out. The pit fall for me is overalylizing, then I get off course of the true goal.

Friday I was sort of in a funk. It needed to sink in and i needed to get a game plan to make up the income that I had anticipated for the next two weeks. In addition, my morning job was going to be out of town all week, so the income there...gone. Once again, back to the money issue. I am actually not stressed about it, but had to take action now before it gets too late.

I napped, did some online work and stayed up very late. why no work around the apartment or going to the gym? Just the funk of the job thing, I think. It was sooo out of the blue. I hope that Saturday will be much better.

tomorrow need to work on getting the apartment clean, orgainzed and more balanced, some things mailed, food made. the gym would be great too!!!

Refocusing on the goal and making it come back to being the main focus of my actions each day will be worked on so much in the next few days!!
Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment