Thursday, January 27, 2011

tired, out of sorts

In retrospect, I think I got some gluten contamination during the day today, but i'm not entirely sure. My schedule is messed up, due to that, my water intake is down, not as many veggies as usual, I drank caffiene on Saturday and Sunday nights, and I didn't take my Mona Vie when I usually do, or as much as I usually do. My body is very out of balance. so, it could be a variety of things.

I only worked for about 5 hours, then headed to my meeting. On the way there, it dawned on me that there is a 24hour fitness on my route to my meeting. I actually thought of going, then realized that I had no towel so couldn't dry off after my shower. However, now that I have realized that, I am going to plan on a 30-60 minute work out, depending on traffic, on tuesdays! I originally planned on no real workout this day because of the back to back schedule, but a nice walk in between might be a good idea!

At work today, I had promised Joe that if his mom said it worked out with the schedule, I would take him to the skateboard park. So, we went, and I wasn't going to just sit down and watch him for almost 2 hours, but I knew that I couldn't be too far away because I needed to still be able to check on him too. There is a sidewalk just outside of the park, but I could see him through the fence. I set my "mapmyrun" ap and started walking. it was like I was pacing in a way..walk one direction, turn around, go to the other end of the park, turn around. There were people all around, it was great and the time actually sort of went by fast. I ended up walking more than 3 miles and my pace was about the same as monday!! Just one more think I now know I can do when I am haning with the kids at the skatepark, whoo hoo!!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment