Friday, October 1, 2010

wednesday--cool new cruise stuff

Today was a cool day overall, but it was pretty busy too. I left the job, very tired at about 7:15am. I had to meet someone at 9am about dog walking. so, I took a shower and a short nap, then walked over to their apartment and did the meeting. Back home and more napping for about an hour or so, then took my sister and sister in law to the airport, took my phone in to be repaired, back home, lunch and then off to work at 2:30-7. I actually had to go back and pick up the phone after I went home. When I got there, it wasn't ready as promised. I was getting frustrated and fidgety. I realized how important my sleep is, and that I knew that I had to do what I had to do to meet my financial commitments, but I need to focus more on my mental attitude when I am sleep deprived. Good lesson to be reminded of. It was not a very active day, but I was still feeling blah after last night with the twins. After work, a 3 hour nap, then I broke down and got a huge iced tea to drink at the job in the evening.

Okay, I know, that doesn't sound like a cool day, but once I got to work, I had to do a bunch of stuff to sync my phone with my computer again, answer emails, all the stuff that I hadn't been doing. I knew that I needed to do the blog too, but I was just feeling like, UGG, too much to do!! Well, I remembered that I needed to choose the work outs for the cruise. Plus, I really hadn't looked much at it because I wanted it all paid for first, ya know? So, I started to look at what the cruise had to offer, what the schedule was like, and thought that since you are following this journey with me, you might like to hear about this "reward" and teaching that I have worked so hard for. So, here's sort of what the schedule looks like:

OH, there are the usual festivities throughout the cruise, but I thought I would just share with you the workouts/health related thigns that I am planning for and like I said, with the exception of the confirmed group work out with Jillian, the others are "preferences", so not positive that I will get into those work out slots.

day 1: 8:45pm, board plane to Florida

day 2: arrive at 5am. Then, I think I will take a cab to a 24 hour fitness, do a work out, get cleaned up, grab some breakfast and walk around a bit. I can get to the ship around 1 or so. I will get settled and hopefully meet some people and walk around a ton, but in the evening, my work out is:
Steve Lee - Thursday 7:00pm - Synergy

day 3: is a day at Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas from 8am-5pm... however, I will also be doing 2 work outs... Madelene Karlsson - Friday 9:30am - Shred It With weights and then Jeanette Jenkins-5pm-kick boxing


day 4: is a day at Nassau, Bahamas from 8am-5pm, but I have a work out with Heidi Rhoades - Saturday 8:30am - Yoga ... then my group work out with Jillian at 7:15pm, and a group discussion done by Jillian at 9pm

day 5: first work out is with Marco Borges - Sunday 10:00am - Spinning ... then at 3pm is a 5K fun run!! so, I will try my first attempt at a 5K not on the treadmill!!

*****Okay, it is Saturday, and I just realized that I don't get all 5 of my classes that I put down as preferences, they will give me one..duh!! But, there is a chance i can go do other ones..i will have to see when I get there!!

my stats:
calories burned: 2930
calories consumed: 1775
calorie deficit:1155

babies need me...will add more in a bit

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment