Tuesday, October 5, 2010

messed up Monday and weigh in #15

Wow, I am so tired. It is 2:43am on Tuesday. Monday’s plan for a quick run and for 5/6 hours of sleep pretty much got thrown out the window. I left work at 7am, checked in again on some cats, went home and weighed in. .i have moved 3.2 closer to my goal for a total of 45.2! I didn’t hit my 50 pound goal for tomorrow, but after the week that I had, I am soo happy that I accomplished what I did! My goal for next Monday is 4.8 pounds for a total of 50. With some great strategy, and me staying focused on my goal, I know that I can do it! During the time when I left work and 9:30am, I had a few friends that just needed help. I want to be able to help when I can, and for one of my friends, I felt terrible that I couldn’t help more. My friend’s husband passed away over the weekend. He wasn’t all that old, and it was so sudden. I wanted to just know the right thing to say and help, but there really are no words. So, that was one of the friends that I wanted to be able to help, and a couple of other phone calls with friends that were having challenges, so I ended up sleeping just about 30 minutes in the morning. Then I stopped by by friends house to check on her and luckily she had family around helping her. I worked 1-6 , then had to go to 2 stores, then I slept for about 2 hours before I went and got some caffeine and got here to work.

It was a very active day at work, and though I chose sleep over working out, so that I could actually function tonight, I know that the rest of the week, I can work out every day. I just did all of my push ups and crunches for the day, so, I feel great about that too! Obviously, I didn’t print out blog from yesterday, due to time and lack of sleep, and not posting pics tonight because no internet access. I am actually typing this in an email on outlook to myself so that I can copy and paste it to the blog in the morning.

The passing of my friend’s husband, he was my friend too, but really didn’t know him THAT well, made me reflect today. Helped me to look at what is important to me, and why I am setting out to accomplish this big goal. It’s for my health. Without that, nothing else matters because If my health is terrible, I might not be able to be around for the other things in my life. We all know this, but I think we think about it more when something happens to someone who has affected our life in some way. Does that make sense? It also made me think about spending more time with people in my life. I always want to do that anyway, but it’s not always as pressing in my mind.

Here are my stats:
Sleep..2.5 hours
Calories burned:
Calories consumed:
Calorie deficit:
(will be posted when I get internet access)

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment