Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday...and so it begins....

busy busy day getting ready for the cruise...

It is October 31st, and just posting these now. I had recorded in my handwritten journal and just transferring online now.

It is about 10pm, and I am sitting here on the plane, we are in the air @ 37,000 feet, it is time for me to sleep. I have tried with music, without music, watching the movie, not watching the movie and I just can’t sleep!! It dawned on me that maybe the problem is that I have things to write in my blog for the last few days, and I haven’t, so maybe I’ll write my thoughts down now.

I think that maybe the last day that I wrote was last Sunday, and that is stressful for me and makes me mad at myself for not doing the post every day. When I return from the trip, by the end of the week, I will have everything updated. I know that this is mainly for me, but getting out of the habit causes me to feel defeated and not as motivated.

So, here’s what I wrote for Wednesday….
I woke up on my own by 8:40am, good thing too, I set, but forgot to turn on my alarm! Since I planned my day before I went to bed last night, it made it much easier to get everything done. It all pretty much went according to the original plan so that was great! I am sooo glad that I didn’t take a job for the day!! I saw my mom, did some last minute exchanges and purchases, and then to Kinko’s to print some pictures to do my door decorations for the cruise.

I decided to try a something new to eat, a protein smoothie. ( I may actually invest in a “magic bullet” blender if I continue with them or something similar). It had vanilla rice milk powder, 1 cup chocolate milk, and 1 banana. It tasted so great, I was really surprised and it was about 25 grams of protein. I wasn’t hungry at al not even a twinge until my next meal time!

more to follow...

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment