Wednesday, October 27, 2010

sunday, monday, tuesday--weigh in #17, sort of

It is 2 days after returning from the cruise, and realized it has been over a week since I posted last, and I can't wait to tell you all about the cruise. I will add more to this post and post the details for the cruise in the next couple of days, jsut trying to catch up!

Don't really have a clue about Sunday or Monday, but here's the info for Tuesday!


It is October 31st, and just posting these now. I had recorded in my handwritten journal and just transferring online now.

One day until I leave and I am feeling anxious about things I need to do. Cleaned up around the apartment, worked, ran to get food before my TEAM meeting, return my water bottle and get one that wasn’t cracked, then went to the meeting. However, didn’t go as smoothly as planned. I couldn’t return the bottle, they didn’t have what I planned to get at whole foods for dinner, it just got to be crazy and frustrating, so just went to the meeting.

At the meeting, it was great, as usual. Helps me refocus, know where I am going in my future as soon as my laser can be focused on that goal. For now, being in a positive, supportive place with like minded people is really just a great way to spend my Tuesday evenings! While I was there, I got a ton of compliments, which was very thoughtful Sulia even said, “Oh my gosh!! You look so tiny and I want your arms!!” Now, that was thoughtful, but I would hardly consider myself tiny. My arms are getting even better, and I have to say that so far, they are my favorite body part on me right now.

I headed home and then booked my hotel for the morning/day of the cruise. The last piece of the puzzle for the 21st is set up, whew!! 3.5 star hotel , with a gym, on hotwire.com for just $68+tax. They have a shuttle from the airport, and then just need to get a cab to the port. I didn’t work out at all because my left leg is feeling sore. Very frustrating, but I know that I will be active on the cruise, and good to let it rest before the workouts on the cruise. I took a bath to just relax and get out of the anxious mood, and watched last week’s biggest loser. Just before bed, I made a list of everything to do on Wednesday, so that I could accomplish everything before leaving.

I am behind on crunches and push ups, and it’s a bit frustrating, but really just need to get some great sleep so that I will be well rested for the cruise and the 5K run.

My stats:
Not sure about sleep
Calories burned:

No other info to add.

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment