Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Really back to reality

Well, as you can see, I haven't posted for the past week. On the cruise I was able to write in my journal a bunch, and you will be able to get the details soon.

As for today, well, it was really back to reality. I woke up and really didn't have any good food to make for breakfast and to bring for my dinner at my job. I had healthy food, but all was in the cupboard or freezer, there was no produce in the house at all. So, breakfast was an easy english muffin and gf veggie sausage patty and my mona vie active blend. I had a snack of choc milk, nuts and an apple. I had a great dinner though! I stopped at whole foods on the way to my job and got some green beans with oregano, olive oil and shallots. I brought some quinoa pasta and chili to go with it. It was such a great dinner! I have never had a shallot in my life, but knew that it was like an onion. It had some great flavor, it was soo good!

I had to do 4 loads of laundry to fold, finish getting unpacked, ya know, all of that stuff. I did that in the morning, along with setting up some jobs and things like that. In the evening after work, i stopped at whole foods and got a ton of produce, and can't wait to cook this week! I had some great things on the ship, and need to find some recipes to make them. I think they were all in Jillian's cookbook, so they will be healthy..need to check it out at the library for sure!

very tried now, and have 2 jobs and a dog walk planned for tomorrow, along with a work out in the evening! I think that there is a yoga class at my apartment complex at 7pm, so I might check that out too.

as far as stats:
last night I got 7.5 hours of sleep.
calories burned:2624---very surprising to me..hmmm
calories consumed:1342
calorie deficit:1282

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment