Sunday, October 17, 2010

wednesday-the unexpected

This work week has been killing me, but it is almost over. It is Sunday monrning at almost 6am, and I am here at work with twins unti 7:30am. Then i will be sleeping for 8 hours..hopefully!!

So, on Tuesday night, I worked overnight, home at 7:40am, but then watched my little brother at 9:30am. It was supposed to be for 2 hours. well, the unexpected happened, and I wasn't prepared with food. So mad at myself, but that is one thing lack of sleep will do to you. I can't focus as well, or go through all the details, it's like my body is in survival mode. If you think about it, it sort of is. So, after going to the park with him, we headed over to whole foods and I got some cabbage salad and some rosemary, garlic potatoes. the worst thing about not being prepared with food was that I was really hungry and ate too many potatoes. However, after I dropped him off, I took 2 dogs for a walk, so that helped to burn off those potatoes!! It was a busy day with the kids in the afternoon, and I worked until 7:30.

I don't remember going to the gym, I remember finishing up with things that I needed to return and buy for the trip. Then, I slept!!! I think that I was asleep in about 10 seconds, I was so tired! I also had to get up early the next day, so the gym was not in the schedule at all that day.

my stats:
1.3 hours of sleep...waaaaaaaaaay bad!!
calories burned:
calories consumed:
calorie deficit:

I know that the sleep thing is bad, and it is very frustrating to have it happen. I also know that it will be over soon, and i will be catching up on sleep today and in the next couple of nights.

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment