Wednesday, October 13, 2010

stress and balance

I seem to have plenty of stress and not much balance right now. Well, that's not entirely true. I actually am not feeling stressed like I used to. I am able to sleep when I need to, and food is not entering into the equation at all as far as stress goes. I have actually been working a ton and running around getting things for the cruise and then returning things that I don't need :) I have 2 more things to return tomorrow, then I think I am set! I will just need stuff to decorate my door and I think I have some great ideas...hopefully!! I have even let my apartment get a bit out of control because there is so much goign on. I have a huge stack of clothes to get rid of, and hope to do that before the cruise! Like so many of you, I pack all my meals, and sometimes I am away from home for all of my meals. So, the dishes stack up!! I will be able to take care of a big chunk of the apartment tomorrow, but I will be tired for sure!

So, no major activity today..but a lot of walking, and in shoes that I am actually going to throw away tomorrow!! my left ankle and shin are sore, I must have walked wrong(i have some inserts in those shoes) and so I took some aleve and used some ben gay and i hope that does the trick! i also took 2 dogs for a walk. I am working overnight again tonight, and was very active doing things around here :) as soon as I am done posting this, I will be doing some crunches and push ups!

Only about 8 days until the cruise, and I am getting really excited for it. By sunday, my entire bag will be packed, and my apartment will be all straightened up. for now, just trying to focus on the important things, and my apartment isn't one of them..surprised to hear myself say that, but it's how I am choosing to look at it, and it feels great that I am not feeling overwhelmed or stressed about it, ya know? so, I guess that I can say that there is not much balance in my life except that I am going to add "fun" into it in about 8 days! I don't take much time to have fun, so this will be great!

I will post stats tomorrow, don't have the cable to sync here.

my stats:
7.5 hours of sleep!! felt soo good!!
calories burned:
calories consumed:
calorie deficit:

I plan to see if i can dig up a hula hoop..there will be a contest on the cruise!! wa little afraid of that :)

On tap Wednesday..play with my 4 year old brother at 8:30am(I leave here at 7:15am..uggg), run some errands and play at the park, take the dogs for a walk, work 2:30-7:30..hopefully get in a quick run, shower and get to sleep, very early morning on thursday!!

a quick note..I earned a movie when I hit my 40 pound mark, and still haven't gone. I earned watching biggest loser(I have only watched the 1st, and there are 3 waiting for me to see..hope I can find online)..and still haven't watched. but priorities change and I have been busy!!!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment