Monday, October 4, 2010

friday--bogged down

Well, like I have talked about before, this is a learning and growing experience, and all of us have to figure out how to handle things that come our way. I know that if I am really busy, I do better fitting things in and scheduling work out time and getting the house in order. When I have nothing planned at all, I do very little. Maybe read, watch a dvd or something, sleep, look at stuff online..overall procrastinate. Are any of you like that? I think that in the past, I would be bored and eat something. Glad to say that doesn't really enter my mind these days. I know taht every 4 hours, I eat..that's it, and for me, knowing that, makes it easier.

It is Monday morning, 10/4, at 2am. I am watching the twins again, and catching up on all I can from last week. That is why I am talking about getting bogged down and learning how to handle things.

So, on Friday, I had a difficult time at a job, and knew that I needed to talk to the parents about it, but didn't want to ruin the trip the mom was on by sending and email to her while she was away. So, I planned on sending it on Sunday. That bogged me down all weekend. What is so funny is that seriously, as I was typing this, I came up with a solution that would have worked. I could have typed out the email and saved it to send on Sunday. Maybe if I would have blogged on Friday, I could have avoided the weekend bog down.

The cool thing about this day is that I was with a 5 year old at a park, and I did some push ups on the equipment, did some other things that I surprised myself with. It was pretty cool. I also walked around while she played, played with her, just kept moving, it was great. I attempted a pull up on a bar, as you could probably guess, yeah, I wasn't able to do it. But, I tried. :)

I was determined to do a run, since I hadn't run since tuesday. Well, I fell short. I did about 2 minutes, and well, I had to stop. I think that the lack of sleep finallly caught up with me and my body. I went over and did the bike for a few minutes, then I did weights. I then went home and after my shower, went straight to bed. I fell right asleep.

my stats:
calories burned: 3127
calories consumed:
calorie deficit:

will fill in the rest when I enter my food. Just wanted to make sure I got blogging done.

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment