Saturday, October 30, 2010

non stop

Today was a very challenging day to get to get to the gym, which wasn't good, since I haven't been to the gym since returning from the trip. I planned my food the day before, luckily! I also prepared it all fairly quickly in the morning which was really helpful since my first job was at 7:45am. Okay, what is so scary and funny is that I looked at my calendar to see where I was first, and I see the person's name and it took me 5 minutes to figure out who she was...that shows how crazy the day was :) . Well, the woman was late getting home by 30 minutes which was just NOT a good thing because everything was timed very tight all day. The stress I felt when she wasn't there was so high because of the scheduling issue. Stress is never good, but when you are trying to lose weight, even worse. I drove from there to go and take 2 cute pups for a walk, right by my house, then back to the city I was just in for the morning job to do the next job I had scheduled. That job was great, but part way through it, the nanny agency textd that they needed a nanny for an evening job at a hotel. So, after leaving my job at 6, I went to the last job of the day from 6:30-10:30. I got home at about 11:30 and was in bed soon after that..I was totally exhausted!!

Here is was was great about the day and the lessons that I learned. Planning made sure that I had the food that I needed for the entire day and didn't have to go buy something that didn't fit into my calorie budget. However, I didn't have enough water for the day, so need to plan better for that. I don't usually buy bottles of water, I just use my refillable bottles. So, I think that I may need to buy a couple of bottles to have on hand just in case.

stats:
I got about 7 hours of sleep
calories burned:3089
calories consumed:
calorie deficit:

will be entering the other info by tomorrow night and all blogging will be caught up too. I am ready to get back on track!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment