Friday, October 1, 2010

thursday

It is 2:30am on Friday morning, and I am working the last night this week, caring for 3 month old twins. I am actually working backwards and starting with yesterday, and going back and entering blog info for Wed and Tuesday also.

So, today I left work at 7:30am. I did not sleep at all last night, just worked on things on the computer and did things at this house for the family that I am working for. I have been tracking the twins all week to find patterns to their eating and sleeping at night, so I can help the family get the twins on a schedule, and that consumed a bit of time, of analyzing the past few days and planning on what to do to help. Anyway, I got home, took a quick shower and then a 3 hour nap. I had a dog walking job, right where I live, basically, so that felt really good to get a walk in, since I knew that I wasn't going to go to the gym in the evening. Then, off to work from 1-7. When I got home, I was a little hungry, but knew that I needed to sleep, and figured that if I waited and ate after that, maybe around 10:30, then I could last all night at the job. So, tried to sleep and couldn't...ugg!! I was tired, but my body just didn't want to sleep. So, as a result, I got iced tea again to keep me up all night.So, tomorrow(Friday) I will sleep in the morning and be able to go to bed early if I want to.

I talked about it on Monday, and it has proven to be the case...not getting my sleep, and the food is totally strange. I am eating more meals, but the seem to be smaller for the most part.

I have been keeping up with my wall push ups(110), but not the knee push ups or the crunches, so below you will see what I accomplished to catch up.

my stats:
did 110 wall push ups, 40 knee push ups and 375 crunches
**I owe for tues and wed..will do tonight inbetween baby feedings and post on friday's blog

no sleep overnight, but 3 hours this morning from 8am-11am
calories burned: 2989
calories consumed: 1290
calorie deficit: 1699

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your input, especially if you are someone who regularly works a night shift..how do you manage the sleep and food thing?

Learning and Growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment