Sunday, October 17, 2010

Friday...finally

This is the last day of the insanity of the week..I have work on Saturday and Sunday overnight with the twins, but that is nothing compared to what I worked this week. Here's how the "week" ended...
5:45am, leave house
6:45am-8:45am work
9:30.....meet a friend at jamba juice
10am.....job interview (decided not to take it as it would limit too many things..not a good fit
---couple of errands, rice and veggie at jack in the box..oh, iced tea too, i hated to do the caffeine, but had little choice..ARG!! oh, ate some peanuts for protien too
2pm-9:30pm....work...very, very busy day with the kids and their activities, plus had to pack their bags so I could drop them off their after practice at about 7:45pm. then back to thier house to get everything in order and return the car...

------so incredibly tired when I got home, I took a bath I think, watched an episode of biggest loser on my laptop during that(or was that another day..ugg, who knows)..then bed. I was so wiped out, I fell alseep very quickly!

Again, no gym today, even though I planned on it when I was off work at 7:30pm...too bad it went so late but some things are out of my control. I was very frustrated at the circumstances that made me stay late. They were my fault, and if I had more sleep, I don't know that I would have had the same issue. So, I also got frustrated easier because I was tired, such a bad cycle to be in!! Just so you know, even though I say that I need sleep, I am never even close to falling asleep at work or while driving. I am just trying to explain how it affects the day to day things, ya know?

Oh, I got my new arm band for my bodybugg. It is smaller!!! will put it on tomorrow, sooo exciting.

my stats:
sleep: 4 hours??
calories burned:
calories consumed:
calorie deficit:

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment