Monday, October 11, 2010

sunday and door decorating ideas, please

I am looking forward to my scheduled week!! This weekend was non-stop!!! 11 hours of work on Saturday, overnight pet sitting and then 14 hours of work today. As you can imagine, I am a bit tired. I am with the twins tonight, overnight, and I am using the aid of caffeine tonight to help me stay awake. I can’t find my cord for my bodybugg, and will need to really look for it at home. I don’t have internet access here for some reason, so I am writing the blog and will post on Monday, and all the meals I planned on entering, I can’t until tomorrow again. I am thinking that I will just do my weigh in, call the food entries a loss, and start fresh tomorrow. It seems silly to try and enter it all so far after the fact, just to say that I did it. I told you that I schedule the entire week, I forgot to mention, I even scheduled time for blogging at night, so that I would make sure that I don’t run out of time each night.

Today I ran into some challenges. On Saturday, I packed my food for the entire weekend. Unfortunately, I forgot my last meal of Sunday!! It ended up working out okay, because I took the little girl that I was watching, to Jamba juice, and then got some nuts to go with it too. The crazy part is that when I got home tonight, I was starving!! So, I think that I ended up with 6 small meals today. I am curious about the calories, but if my calculations are correct, I did about 1700, and with the long day, I feel okay about that. Lots of walking today, but no working out at all again. One more reason that I am so happy to have really mapped out the week! I think that I have mentally scheduled my week, just having an idea of when I would work out and everything, but seeing EVERYTHING written in, is making it much easier for me to see how the week is going to flow. With this, I also am not worrying about when I am going to shop for clothes or misc items for the trip.. It is in there too!!

For the cruise we have a door decorating contest, I think that I mentioned that. Well, I haven’t scheduled time to do that, but have been thinking of and writing down ideas. I plan to pull it all together next week on Monday eve and during the day on Wednesday, since I am not scheduling anything that day, and I don’t need to leave until 6pm for the airport. Do you have any suggestions of what to put on there to talk about my journey?

I don’t have much else to mention today, but this week, I even have listed what I will do at the gym each time I work out, and it is going to be a great, calorie burning week, so I will have plenty to blog about then!!

I am off to meal plan for the week and make my final shopping lists for Target and whole foods for the cruise and this week’s meals. It is all starting to click together much better than it has been, I’m so excited!!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment