Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sunday...I get it, I get it, i get it!!!!

Monday night and this is the 3rd post I am doing for past days...what did you think of the one about sugars on Friday? Yesterday's kind of gives you a little info leading up to this post.

So, for Sunday, my walking date was cancelled due to her illness. I am a bit bummed that both Saturday and Sunday were cancelled, but I totally understand why. I could have gone and taken a walk by myself, but like I mentioned yesterday, I am just sluggish. I slept in until I woke up naturally, no alarm. My hours of sleep are all caught up, and I still feel just spent.

I picked up my mom and headed out to go and check on some pets, then we ran a few errands. We had a great talk! I talked things that I have mentioned before, and some that I haven't. I just feel even more out of balance than I usually do. I talked about having only 2 speeds-slow and fast. I generally don't have a middle speed. It's always been a struggle for me to relax. So, I just go full speed or I do nothing..like I said, no middle speed. I am working on that, but I really felt it a lot this weekend. Well, I came to a decision: I can no longer do the overnight job if I am working my regular morning job. I know before I said "well, if I don't have back to back to back jobs, I can do it. Physically, I can, but it's not healthy for me and not good for my long term health goals.

I sent an email to the family and so they won't be calling me for overnights. If I have a break from my regular schedule, then I may contact them and pick up some hours, but at this point, not planning on anything like that. It looks like I get it, I get it, I get it!!!

So, after I made that decision, I had a new found energy! I got home and started on a cleaning frenzy! The kitchen and the bathroom got done and the laundry got all washed! My energy level was sooo up and I was feeling great! I am getting rid of a big oversized chair, and someone is coming to pick it up in the morning. It is going to be great to have a the extra space!!

I am really starting to understand my eating times and what is best for my body as far as sleep goes, it's great to really be understanding this!!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment