Monday, February 7, 2011

what does my body really need??

Started the day out after 6 hours of sleep by going on a walk with a friend. It was such a great way to start the day!! Then I headed over to Santa Cruz where I hung out with the girls that I used to nanny. My day was going so great!! I have no idea what happened from there. It is so funny how that happens. I did the stuff around my apartment that I needed to do, and I did stuff on the computer that REALLY needed to get done. I was feeling a bit tired all day. I had a bit more dairy than I usually would on Saturday, so maybe that explained it, not sure. I tried to really focus on what my body really needs. Obviously the bottom line is calories in vs calories out. Finding the time that my body needs those calories, and how to use those calories efficiently. We are all different, and like Allison was telling me, finding out what is best for MY body is what is important. So, I have been really trying to see which foods are sustaining my hunger, and how often I am feeling hungry. I know that i am drinking enough water, getting my daily vitamins and my fruits and veggies..now to conquer the protien and total calories and division of calories.

I didn't do any work out on the equipment last night..I take that back, I got on the bike, but my stomach was bothering me a lot--think that could be the dairy from yesterday too--so I stopped.

That's it for now. Oh, I have set up morning walks with friends for next Saturday and Sunday. I am so excited! I hope to set up the rest of those days with things that are active and I know I have some "HAVE TO" things on my list too.

Going to make this happen and use the encouragement and support from so many of you to help me work through these challenges.

thanks everyone!!

Learning and growing into a heathier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment