Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weigh-in #33

I am so happy to report that even though my food wasn't perfect and I didn't exercise as much as I wanted, I moved 3 pounds closer to my goal today!! I am so happy to report that even though my food wasn't perfect and I didn't exercise as much as I wanted, I moved 3 pounds closer to my goal today!!

I got about 7 hours of sleep, got up and ate a small breakfast. I had purchased some So Delicious brand coconut milk and a yogurt. Let me just explain about me and yogurt. I do not like it at all. Not thrilled with the texture, but mostly it is that tangy, sour taste that makes it just awful to me. Everyone says "oh, try this one, it's better." Okay, I have tried almost every yogurt on the market, some before the gluten free issue and some after, and they all have that taste that I do not like. However, I have never tried So Delicious coconut milk yogurt. Well, I thought, what the heck. It doesn't have the protien, but it has other nutrients, and would be a good snack. So, at breakfast, I opened it, splashed a bunch on my shirt, uggg, and then tried it. Trying something new is a challenge for me too, so this was a pretty cool moment to me. Well, it didn't have that same tangy, sour taste. I can't say that I loved it, but I didn't want to spit it out after putting it in my mouth either!! I put it back in the fridge so that I can keep trying it a little bit each day. Today(Tuesday) I will try it with granola and see how I like it.

Moving on...after that, some people came and picked up a chair that I was getting rid of. That made the apartment look so open, it was great!! I got on a roll with sorting a mountain of paperwork, dropping off donations, folding about 5 loads of laundry, just getting things reorganized, changing sheets, and 3 blog posts(make sure you check them out..especially the one about sugars, great information!) getting all of this done felt amazing!!

With the chair being gone, making the decision about the overnight job and just organizing the apartment...I feel like a weight has been lifted. It has just has put me in an amazing and productive mood!!

I didn't do any physical activity, but the amount of things that I got organized and cleaned up makes up for it!

Special cheers to Hoss...he hit 130 pound loss and broke through his plateau!! Way to go Hoss, I'm so proud to know you and blessed to know you and be inspired by you!!


Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment