Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fabulous friday

After getting off of work, I headed home, got a little sleep, worked and then met my friend, Jon, for a walk. We walked about 1.75 miles. I hope that we are able to get walks in when he is home and not touring. When he is gone, hopefully his wife, Kathy, and I will be able to do some walks too! I got home and slept some more then headed to my overnight pet sitting job. Got to walk with the dog, which was about .25 miles.

I did a little online and a bit of reading. I did do something since I had the luxury of a TV with on demand. I caught up on Biggest Loser episodes. It gave me some ideas about workouts and things that I haven't done, but need to be doing to move forward. They are also doing a ton of boxing. I'm not saying that I have any desire to be a boxer or beat anyone up, but I can see how that would be a cool thing to add into my routine eventually.

It was a great day to get some activity in, wish I would have had the energy to work out more, but only sleep.

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment