Sunday, February 6, 2011

stay awake, even if it's not the best for you

Not super proud of the last two days (Thursday and Friday). Luckily, I knew there was a light at the end of the tunnel!!
Here's the schedule that I worked:
6am-wake up, cook meals for the day.
8am-1pm... work
1:15-6:15-2nd... job
7:30ish...dinner, clean and rearrange apartment, shower
(friday)midnight-6:30am...3rd job (twins overnight)--about 2 hours of sleep
power nap, breakfast
9am-noon...work
----relaxing lunch with friend!!, a few errands
3:30pm-6:30..pick up my treadmill and lifecycle, visit with family that helped me move the exercise equipment
7:30--------EXHAUSTED and ready for bed

Crazy, right???? yeah, I agree. decided to watch a dvd on my laptop while I took a relaxing bath before bed. I was so tired that at my usual bath threshhold of 30 minutes, I was too tired to get out of the bath! finally about 9pm, I got an important phone call that got me out of the tub.

So as you can see, no time for the gym(except the physical labor of totally cleaning and rearranging my apartment and moving the exercise equipment), I ate fairly well, and sleep was a little messed up...okay, A LOT messed up !!! I don't have to be up until noon on Saturday, thank goodness!!!

As I sat down to eat dinner, I was looking at the equipment, adn feeling a little guilty for not workign out at that minute. I know, after those two days, no chance I could have worked out, but gets me thinking that having them here will probably make me use it more, and THAT is a good thing!! I know that I need to still go to the gym and check out classes, but maybe having them here will make it easier for me to do an extra workout each day. I was thinking that I MIGHT be able to do that morning workout thing, at least a mini one. Time will tell!

This is sort of challenging for me. I talk about learning lessons, the finances being a challenge, tips on how to overcome and let you know what I am doing to move forward and what I am struggling with. Now I need to put it all together and make up an effective game plan that has measurable results within a certain timeline.

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment