Friday, February 11, 2011

..yes indeed I'm walking...

What a great night of sleep!! Hope that you liked all of the quotes yesterday. Today, was very different than yesterday! I had a ton of activity!!! The sad part is that I forgot my bodybugg, so didn't track any of that activity. Oh well, I konw that I did it :) the other thing is that I didn't do great with food.

So, at my afternoon job, we went to the skateboard park again. It worked out so great!! I got more than 3 miles in, and if felt great! My speed was faster too, but only by about 1 minute or so. After work, I met some friends and we went to the track and I logged about 2.75 miles walking! I had a great time!! I then headed home to rest a bit and now I am watching the twins. They called today, and since I don't have back to back to back jobs, and I can work my few hours on Friday and then go home and sleep, I took the job. I got rest in before the job and have slept about 2 hours here, and will sleep 1-2 more before work in the morning. So, my sleep will be broken up, but I won't completely miss it like on Tuesday night.

I have yet to use the treadmill and lifecycle that I got, and I am a bit disappointed. I will be watching pets all weekend, so chances of using them this weekend are slim..I will be walking the dog or go to the gym. I have done some weeding out of stuff and it is in a huge pile in my living room until I can get rid of it. Luckily, someone on freecycle.org is taking the chair this weekend and the other things will be send where needed and I can get back to normal with my space.

Friday looks promising as does the weekend, there will be a lot of activity and I am excited about that! I will also be taking care of those "goals"/"game plan" that I talked about a couple of days ago.

Off to take another mini nap. thanks for reading, I promise the blogs are going to get much more interesting in the next few days!!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

I hope that you all have a fabulous weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment