Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have decided that my big focus this week needs to just be the food-did I already mention that? I have been really good about all of that, and if i can get that habit set, then I can add in a bigger focus on work outs.

Been tracking everything on body bugg. With only my regular activity, I have a deficit of about 1325 calories because I burned more than I ate, so that is cool!

I have to say that my favorite thing that I purchased is my grilling pan, I am cookign so much on it, and can't wait to have more veggies grilled tomorrow! Still on a quest for more protien sources. I think that tomorrow i am going to try and grill a slice of the tofu that I purchased. I was told that if I drained it and froze it that it would have a better texture for me. So, half of the tofu is in the fridge and half in the freezer. Now I need to find a good tofu recipe. Any suggestions??

Sunday I will post my short, mid and long term goals. Thanks Jenn for the pep talk and support!

Learning and growing into a healthier me.
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment