Sunday, June 27, 2010

movies and inactivity

A few lessons learned today. I know that we all need a day of rest, so I can claim that, I guess.

I didn't meet my activity goal, but I was under in my calories, surprisingly(you will understand what I mean when you read below), but luckily I did have a calorie deficit of 980!

I had a job tonight and was asked to take the kids to the movies. I love going to the movies! On my way to the job, I had a pep talk about not buying popcorn to eat during the movie. I know it is gluten free, I checked in the past. but, obviously we all know how many calories that popcorn has and how much fat. Well, I didn't buy any popcorn!! however, I ended up eating a couple of small handfuls when on of the kids didn't finish hers. I got them in bed and ate an apple to hopefully balance it out :). The lesson I learned today was that even with a peptalk, I still need to completely change my thinking, it isn't enough to just try, I have to mentally make the connection so that i don't even have a desire to try it. I will have mnay more opportunities to leap this hurdle.

I worked on my goals that i will post tomorrow night. They will include daily, weekly, monthly and ultimate goals and "rewards" for each goal.

I put beans on to soak and made gluten free tortillas to enjoy tomorrow!

I look forward to a bunch of activity tomorrow, but it is getting late so I better get to bed or I won't get my 7 hours of sleep in!!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment