Thursday, June 24, 2010

eat like a king for breakfast...

You know the saying "eat like a king for breakfast, a prince for lunch and a pauper for dinner"--jillian says to add in another pauper somwhere too. Well, that is a goal for tomorrow! I am noticing a trend that I eat bigger meals at dinner. I thought that my dinner tonight would be way fewer calories than it was.

P D C A..plan do check adjust(thanks Orrin Woodward for the reminder).
plan: my meals for today
do: ate them
check: found total calorie count
adjust: tomorrow, figure the calories in advance, and eat bigger at breakfast

got my 7 hours of sleep
planned and packed my meals
stayed within calorie range
hit my activity and steps goal
--deficit (activity-calories)..1973!!!!
no actual work out besides massive amounts of housework/organizing at a job.

I used the stand by of jack in the box rice bowl (half the rice/double the veggies) for lunch (I planned it this morning and picked up on way to work). then i ended up with stir fry for dinner..not great planning as far as variety, but tons of veggies!!

The big success is that I ran into the store to get the ginger root that I needed to make the stir fry, and Kettle Chips(yes they are gluten free) were on sale. I walked right past them and onto the produce isle!! I didn't even contemplate getting them!! Oh, and while I was out and about, I bought this cool gadget called a "Misto". you add olive oil to it and then it sprays the oil, like using "PAM", but no chemicals or propellants! Can't wait to try it out.

Lots of you say you are "following me" on this blog, so thanks!! why don't you click the "follow" button on the blog? Love to hear your comments and input too.

Another busy day tomorrow, and more goals to set and achieve!

Learning and growing into a healthier me.
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment