Saturday, June 19, 2010

planning success

Well, much better day today! I planned my 4 meals and stuck within the calorie limit that i set. No real exercise today, but starting tomorrow i will be on a better schedule.

I had an amazing day friday, and it made me reflect on what i enjoy having in my life. I talked to a great friend, Heidi, and was reminded of how important it is to be grounded and how good it feels to live in balalance. I am not good at relaxing or taking time for myself, but Friday gave me a glimpse of how important it is. Thanks, Heidi!

Well, keeping that in mind...Sunday I will be working on planning for the whole week with food, trying some new recipes because it seems that like always, the lack of protien is a big challenge. I will be scheduling in actual work out time, and sleep time too!!

Goals for this week are to look at Jillian Michael's book "Mastering your Metabolism" book and make sure that 1-I am in line with her guidelines 2-make the changes i can now, 3-set goals to achieve the ones I can't put into action right now.

Thanks again for reading.

learning and growing into a healthier me.
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment