Friday, June 25, 2010

shoes

I did it! I ate like a king at breakfast and decreased my calories at each meal. i did go higher on calories than my goal, but I know why and can adjust that easily.

So I got my new shoes that I ordered!! Jillian raved about her KSWISS tubes. I ordered a pair online and got them today. It sure did motivate me to do some activity!! So, I took the dog where I am pet sitting for a 2 mile walk! When I got back, even though it was freezing outside, I did some swimming. Only about 10 minutes because I realized I needed to cook some dinner since it was getting closer to 9. Oh by the way, I LOVED the new shoes!! link is posted on blog to the right if you want to check them out.

Only a little work planned for the weekend, so I will be working on all of my goals so that they will be posted on Monday along with my weigh in progress. i also plan to do my "last chance workout" like they have on biggest loser. Mine won't be quite the same, but I plan to do a ton!!

oh, calorie deficit for today is about 1900, and i didn't even log the swimming.

thanks for reading!

Learning and growing into a healthier me.
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment