Saturday, June 19, 2010

planning

what did I do and learn Friday?? I need to plan!! By nature I am a planner, but when it comes to planning a work out time or meals, that is a future strength, not a current one. i had a fabulous day, and avoided some temptations that in the past I would have eaten/purchased, but I didn't eat regularly at all!! I was gone from home all day, and there was no gap between activities to go purchase something at the grocery store to eat. When I got home at 10pm, i was famished, but luckily, no headache from not eating, I attempted to eat a new gluten free veggie burger i purchased, but it tasted so awful, i just tossed it and settled for a bowl of granola and some left over popcorn, because it was easy. Again, not a great food day, and no real physical activity(except picking strawberries), but today Saturday will be much better.

Learning and growing into a healthier me
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment