Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Okay, so Jillian says a minimum of 7 hours of sleep. What if i wake up at 6 hours, and go back to sleep for about an hour, does that count? Ugg..need to do more reading and tweet Jillian my question. So, I guess I sort of got 7 hours of sleep. I was below my calorie goal and above my calorie burn, for a deficit of 1754 calories. yee haw!! When I add in my work outs, it is going to be even better!

Today while hanging with one of the kids I care for we played some basketball. It sure is better to be burning calories while doing something fun!

Food adventure tonight...I grilled some tofu! Well, I can't really say I loved it. I will need to try another option tomorrow. One bite and I was done with it.

Off to plan meals for tomorrow. I will be eating 2 of them away from home, so need to figure that out! I will be working 8 hours, which I haven't done since I started this blog. Also, I will be organizing a home for the first 4 hours and running around with kids for the second 4 hours, so I will get some good activity in!!

Learning and growing into a healthier me.
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment