Tuesday, December 7, 2010

weigh in #23

First, I have to say, sooo back on track and so happy that I did great with food today and though I didn't go to the gym, I did 30 wall push ups while I was at a job. I don't know what happened later in the day. I spent a bunch of time trying to figure out how to put a slide show of all my pics on the blog, and it shows up, but then only will show one picture! I did add pictures to the bottom of this blog for now..more to follow, but hopefully in slide format!

Also, I went back and finally did the blog on my first 5K in Monterey, CA. I don't know why it took so long, but it did. If you want an even cooler description, or another perspective on it, check out Joslyn's blog:
http://pbandjoslyn.blogspot.com/

I didn't do a weigh in this morning because the positive attitude I had when I woke up made me totally not think about it. Then I ate, and moved on with my day. I thought about weighing in tuesday, but the last time I weighed in not on my regular day, everything started to go downhill. So, weigh in #24 will be next week.

Tuesday will be litte activity day, but these allergy things are causing me to be very tired. I got 8 hours of sleep last night, so that was waaay cool! other stats:
Calories burned:2291
calories consumed:1970
calorie deficit:321
not great numbers, but I am just waaay happy that i had a deficit with as little activity as I had! The goal for tomorrow, is more activity!!

I need to do get to the gym and do something, even slow walking, swiming would be good, but my breathing is a bit challenged because of the allergy thing, but i can do weights. Tuesday is a busy day, but Wednesday I have a big block of time!!

1 comment:

  1. funny that you posted about the 5k last night; i was wearing my 5k shirt and thought of you! :)

    thanks for pimping my blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete