Tuesday, December 28, 2010

umm...sleep....where will I find you??? (26th/27th)

I slept in a little, but had to get over to check on the 6 cats. I got back home and prepared food for the next 24 hours, took a nap, a shower and headed out to work.

The first job was from 3-9 with 2 great little girls. Then took care of the 6 cats, we had fun playing, they were totally wound up!! AFter that, I headed to another house where I needed to check in on a bird and a fish. While I was there, I took a nap for about 30 minutes, then headed over to take care of the twins 11:30-6:30. The twins had a rough night, and I only got in about 2 hours of sleep. I went and took care of the 6 cats, got a jamba juice and headed to work with the 2 girls again, from 8-1. Are you exhausted?? I TOTALLY thought I would be. I have to admit, she got home early and I left at 12:30, and I was pretty happy. I actually managed okay until I got home, then I was really ready to sleep!!!!

I don't feel good about the lack of sleep, but I know that I will sleep better knowing that I will have the finances that I need to pay my bills.

I WILL catch up on sleep, but I know that it doesn't make it okay that I missed my sleep.

What did I learn...don't book things back to back to back, it's not in the best interest of my health!!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment