Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas!

Not a very exciting day, but it is the one day of the year that I don't think I have ever done child care work..maybe a couple of times, but I can't remember for sure.

Here's my usual Christmas routine....

Sleep in, not setting an alarm, go take care of any pets that I am pet sitting (in AM and later in PM), usually I see my mom, and I always go to a movie. I had no idea what movies were out and so I read a little online and decided on "how do you know" even though the reviews were sketchy. It was just what I needed to escape and relax. I did have popcorn and I did put some real butter on it..balance and it's a holiday. The unfortunate part is that I can't work it off. Luckily, the rest of my eating for the day was focused on veggies and protien.

Though I couldn't work out, I went crazy on house work after I got home from the movie and feeding the pets. My house has just a tiny bit left to do, and it will be great. the goal is to have all the donations done and the papers sorted and filed by January 3rd when my new work schedule begins! I think I ended up in bed at 5am..yikes, tomorrow will be a challenge!

Tomorrow will start a crazy 2 days of work, wish me luck, and Merry Christmas, I hope that you all enjoyed your day, however you spent it!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment