Tuesday, December 28, 2010

sleep, please, now..finally--weigh in #26

I got sleep..I think that is the most important thing of this day for sure!

I didn't weigh in because of the fact that I didn't come home. I will weigh in next week, and I don't plan on missing any more.

Tonight, after my nap, I went and checked in on the cats. Then I called my mom and we went for about 2 hours and looked at Christmas lights and ran a couple of errands. We ran out of time last year to look at the lights, and this year, no time before Christmas. I was excited to take her out because she doesn't usually get out in the evening, and it is something that she really wanted to do. I was so happy that I called her and we got to spend that time together!!! MY mom has done so much for me in my life, and to be able to take her out and do this for her made me feel so great!

I think that I'm writing about this because I usually just talk about the workout, work, calories in and out. I don't want to forget about living my life. The other things that are important in my life that I don't take enough time to do when I am focused on a goal. This is an area where I need to improve, this is where I need to put my energy also. FOr so many years, my biggest focus has been work. I'm not saying that I never did anything fun, but work came first. I love taking care of kids and helping families. Unfortunately, it was often at the expense of my own life activities. I know that this will change, and I am learning to put myself first, but taking time for the people in my life that I love is really important to me too!!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment